Monday, December 12, 2011

How often do you change your kpop Bias?

I realised that i can't make my mind up i'm always going to Donghae and to Eunhyuk and back and forth. But i'm leaning towards Donghae a little bit more.


Have you ever choosed a bias and stayed with that person, or do you aswell change your bias often?


Also how do you pick your bias?|||When I first got into Super Junior in 2009, my bias was immediately Kyuhyun. But the reason is a bit ... weird :P So I was watching the It's You music video and when he first popped up, I was like o.o "Where have I seen him before?? He's looks soo familiar!" Then for awhile, he's was my favorite.



But once I started getting into the group more and listening to their songs/watching variety shows and stuff, my bias changed to Ryeowook %26lt;3 That was early 2010 and I remember it was before Bonamana came out. So Ryeowook's been my favorite in Super Junior (actually, he's my fave Korean) for over a year now and that'll never change :D





Other Super Junior members:



In the begining, Donghae was second and he was second for a looonggg time. Then I watched Suju M's variety Shows, where Hangeng was usually in the spotlight and really liked him. And even though I always liked Eunhyuk, after I watched him in Suju T's Idol World, he also became my second fave. And also evil Kyu, Heechul, and Henry %26gt;.%26lt; So now I consider Hangeng, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Henry, Heechul, and Kyuhyun second lmao xD



For other groups:



SNSD: It changed A LOT lol. I remember Sunny, Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Seohyun were all my favorite at one point. But as of now it's Seohyun

SHINee: It was always Taemin, followed by Minho :D

U-Kiss: When I first watched the Man Man Ha Ni music video, Alexander stood out so when I watched U-Kiss Vampire, i tried to look for Alexander but somehow mistaked Kevin for Alexander?? :o So Kevin was my "bias" for awhile. But after a few episodes, i liked Dongho more and he's still my fave ^^|||For my two favourite groups, MBLAQ and Miss A, I never change my bias, it's always Joon and Min, they're my favourite male and female kpop idols ^^ Joon has been my ultimate bias ever since I got into kpop.



But for all the other groups, I change quite frequently, like in Super Junior I would always change my bias between Yesung and Heechul, but then last week I watched a hidden camera and it made me change my bias to Ryeowook who I'd never really been interested in before xD I also always change my bias in SHINee... I can never decide! Also in U-Kiss, my first bias was Eli and now my favourite is definitely Dongho %26lt;3 To be honest I don't really have bias' in many of the girl groups, because I've always been more interested in the boy groups, both musically and member wise.



Usually when I first like a group I pick my bias based on who I think is best in the performance or video clip, but then when I start watching them in variety shows and other things I change my bias to whoever I think has a great personality and is cute and funny. :)|||I always loved Leeteuk and kim heechul of super junior. i would never choose between the two they were my top favorites and i did not want any comparisons between the two. After 4 to 5 months i realised that i am always leaning towards heechul and he(leeteuk) no longer holds as much importance for me as held before. so now i've decided that Heechul is my bias and i haven't changed him since months and i always favour him. I wont be changing heechul, he was my first crush and will always remain no.1 for me.|||The only ULTIMATE bias that I would always have regardless of who I loved other than him, is T.O.P of BIGBANG. The first time I heard him, and saw him, I knew that there would be never be anyone that I'd be biased for more than for him. It will never change.





However, I have EXTRA biases, especially in other groups. For eg, my SuJu bias used to be Heechul, but after SS2, I'm into Siwon, and my 2PM bias was Taecyeon for a while, then Wooyoung, and then Junsu for good. It's not something often I do, usually it's triggered by a comeback concept or a new look.|||Well it depends on the group.


Like for SHINee, ultimate bias is Onew %26lt;3


B2st: Hyunseung


Super Junior: Heechul


F.Cuz: Yejun


I never change these bias'


But for MBLAQ, 2pm, SNSD, U-Kiss and B1A4 I find it really hard to choose and my bias tends to change a lot.





It seems like you just have a biased pair and I don't think you should limit yourself to one, after all Donghae and Eunhyuk are similar and great together :P|||Hi,

Yes, i choosed Heo Young Saeng the first time i knew kpop. and stayed with him ^^ even though i love all SS501 members. yet young saeng is more special to my heart.



how did i chose him? i can't describe a person's character with words. specially for young saeng who's quiet and mysterious. in the first look, he seems like a child that can't see things around him. but if you got to know him more, you will understand he considers everything. he has a great relationship with children also. which i found it out in SS501 SOS show.



btw, if you wanted to know why SS501 is my super bias group, read these:

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/u鈥?/a>

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/u鈥?/a>|||That's why you just love EunHae so you can get BOTH :DD hahaha um. nvm. Ignore that.








I always have kpop idols that I'm partial to, like Jonghyun and Key. SHINee is how I got into Kpop and they're the first members I thought were cute, and I've just always loved them a little more... so in different Kpop groups I always have that member/those members I love more than the rest. o__o;





What changes a lot for me isn't single idol biases, but more like group biases. Like I'll like SHINee for a week, and then I'll go to B2ST, and then to MBLAQ. xDD





Current bias: FT Island. This bias has been going on for like.. 3-4 months. hahaa but FT Island and SHINee will always be my biases anyways %26lt;3|||my fisrt love was Taeyeon then Tiffany then(keep going around all the snsd members and stop at YoonA , sstayed YoonA YoonA then changed back to Yuri then Yuri Yuri and went back to YoonA and then i met Donghae in "yoonhae moments) and i loved him, then i met Taecyeon(taecyoon) then i went back to YoonA and Donghae and that's it. I love SUJU!! i sometimes go to Leetuek or Heechul but then i come back to Donghae , then Eunhae came out and i started cheating on Donghae a little but i felt guilty so i went back to Donghae.


Now and Forever (i think) : YOONA AND DONGHAE


but i love everybody :D|||I don't really xD I change my Jpop bias a lot though.





My Kpop Bias was G-dragon, then Onew, then Key and now it's Tiffany :0 She's been my Bias for about 1/2 a year now. The others are 2nd ^0^





And who says you can't love both? My Jpop Bias was Mitsui Aika and Takahashi Ai. Now I still love Mittens but Ai wins :) It just take time~|||Ahaaa!


Same...


I am still a newbies to KPOP.


But I know most of the groups...


I been in love for KPOP About 3 months


Now I known a few groups truly..


Like SS501, BIG BANG, FT ISLAND, 2AM, 2PM, MBLAQ, SHINEE , UKISSAnd much more..








I like Taemin, Onew from shinee!


I picked by..


Personality


So I pick ONEW....Chicken Chicken..





I have mor bias like Hong ki from FT ISLAND, Mir from MBLAQ and Park Jung Min from ss501 also UKISS Dongho...





Honestly I fancy every celebs that have a good personlity funny, cute and hansome!|||I usually change whenever I see a program with them in it, and they do/say something funny or looks really good.


Like when I watched Wild Bunny, I was like 'I %26lt;3 Jay! He's soo funny and cute.' But then he left.


Then I started watching Hello Baby and I was really drawn to Onew cos he was so hilarious!


But then I saw the MV for Super Junior -M's 'Perfection' and Kyuhyun looked too good!


I always change. It's a bad habit.|||i change it ofter but for like 8 months its been key


i used to like kyuhyun nichkun minho and others too


i usually just pick right away weather i like someone on first impression like seeing their picture then if i want to know more i just look them up on the internet


i like key because hes a diva and hes so funny!|||Do you mean within a certain group or just in general? In general I don't really have an individual bias. My favorite kpop group is SHINee if that's what you mean. I rarely ever change my bias because in most of the groups I listen to, I like all the members for different reasons|||What kind of a question is this?!!!!!? Are you trying to make me feel guilty!!?? Sheesh! lol im just kidding.... but for real.... Im not sure. My bias right now (kyuhyun) has been my bias for like 8 months (ive known kpop for 14 or so) but right im kinda leaning toward Gdragon (who was my bias before him.) But my first bias was Kim Bum (f4)... so yeah.|||Never. My bias has been the same ever since I started liking the group, and I only have one bias lol. He became my bias for his personality, looks, attitude, everything, really.|||before my biases where hyuk, then hae鈥?br>

I stayed with Hae for a long time, then realized he wasn't meant to be鈥?(lol, this sounds wrong :P)


And now, i have stayed with my current bias the longest鈥?Henry Lau.|||hmm i kinda have a bais for each band, but now i can't even choose a #1 bias, cause i find someone i like then bias them for a while, but a week or two later theres another one. i just like everyone!|||i always change my bias.. but it usually revolves between a few of them, like Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Seunggi, Lee Teuk. for now, im crazy for Kim Hyun Joong! hahah..|||My top bias will always be Eunhyuk because he is freaking hilarious, then Donghae, and then Taemin %26amp; Key from Shinee. (: !


I also really like Changmin from TVXQ. ~|||The only bias thats styed the same for me is sooyoung of snsd other groups it flucuates so much after watching variety shows and performances

No comments:

Post a Comment