Monday, December 12, 2011

Why do people have a hard time admitting their preference toward bias?

Right wingers know good and well that Fox News is as right as MSNBC is left.





So, question: Why do people have a hard time admitting that they PREFER bias?





Is a preference toward bias perceived as a lack of intelligent or honesty?|||Fox does seem to have a bias to the right, and ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN etc.. seem to have a bias to the left.|||I think sometimes we look at opinion as bias.|||I admit, that's why I prefer Fox News, but I find them less biased than MSNBC, because I think that by "fair and balance", Fox means they ADMIT they have a right slant, a republican, conservative view, whereas does MSNBC ever admit that?|||Fox is right, MSNBC is left and I often turn on CNN to laugh at Campbell Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment